Here are the most popular TFR posts of 2014:
- Why Mr. Market Is Still Wrong About Apple
- This Is Probably The Second Worst Time In History To Own Stocks
- For Everyone Who Thinks Tom DeMark’s 1929 Analog Is A Joke…
- How To Time The Market Like Warren Buffett
- ATTN: DUMB MONEY – The Smart Money Is Selling To You (Yet Again)
- Don’t Believe The Hype Of Rising Interest Rates
- The New Wolves Of Wall Street
- Seeing The Forest For The Trees
- The Creative Destruction Of Wall Street
- The Problem With Index Funds
So we were bullish on Apple (up 70%) and bullish on bonds (up 20%) and bearish on stocks (up 15%). Well, two out of three ain’t bad.
Thanks for reading. I wish you a very profitable new year!