For long-time Superinvestors listeners, Kiril Sokoloff needs no introduction. Last summer, he was kind enough to host me at his home in Sun Valley, Idaho where we discussed much of the framework that makes up the foundation of Kiril’s research and investment process. In this conversation, he shares how he applies this framework to the inflation debate and the most meaningful conclusions he has reached as a result of this process. Moreover, Kiril explains what it all means for the economy, markets and individual investors.
- Check out Kiril’s firm: 13d.com
- Listen to Kiril Sokoloff On Seeking Truth In An Era Of Sophistry
- Read The Great Demographic Reversal by Charles Goodhart and Manoj Pradhan
- Read The Book of Joy by the Dalai Lama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Douglas Abrams
- Read Siddhartha by Herman Hesse