Todd Harrison is truly one of the good guys on Wall Street. After a career that took him from the Morgan Stanley options trading desk to running a major hedge fund and then starting a financial media business, Todd founded CB1 Capital several years ago. The firm, an investment adviser and manager, was born out of Todd’s belief in cannabis as a relatively untapped source of wellness and as an investment opportunity. After a 9-month bear market that has seen stock prices in the sector fall, in many cases, over 50%, Todd sees what he now calls a, “generational opportunity” and, “the trade of a lifetime.” In this conversation, and in typical Toddo fashion, he candidly shares his work and discusses his thesis behind the trade. Below are a few notes and links related to our conversation.
- Follow Todd on Twitter @Todd_Harrison
- Subscribe to Todd’s substack: Cannabis Confidential
- Check out Todd’s Firm at CB1Cap.com
- Learn more about MSOS: AdvisorShares Pure Cannabis ETF
- Listen to Todd’s first podcast appearance: Todd Harrison On Taking The High Road To Wealth On Wall Street
Below is the chart Todd references in the interview: