- The cartoon above was published today and probably one of the best contrarian indicators I've ever seen. (Editorial Cartoonists)
- PLUNGE! 1987 Style Sudden Drop in US Stocks Driven by Program Trading and a Ponzi Market Structure (Cafe Americain)
- Nasdaq declares 20 minutes didn't happen today, cancels a bazillion trades (Reuters)
- Stocks Have Now Run WAY Ahead Of The Actual Economy (Business Insider)
- Alice Schroeder on 'Woodstock for Capitalists' – “the trill is gone” (Bloomberg)
- Discount broker ETF price war is great news for individual traders and investors (Bloomberg)
- Even bears aren't bearish enough on Spain's sovereign debt (Money)
For links like these in real time follow me on Twitter.