David Hay has been managing money for over 40 years using a tried and true approach steeped in classic value investing paired with an appreciation for technical analysis that can only be developed through vast experience in the markets. What’s more, David also has a unique ability to balance a healthy respect for risk management with an openness to opportunities that arise. This has allowed him and his firm, Evergreen Gavekal, to thrive even in the most precarious of market environments. In this episode (recorded in Coeur D’Alene, Idaho), David discusses how he developed his investment methodology over the course of his career, sharing some of the key tactics and techniques he has come to employ and how he is putting them to use today.
- Check out Evergreen Gavekal’s website: evergreengavekal.com
- Follow Evergreen Gavekal on twitter: @EvergreenGK
- Read David’s latest Evergreen Virtual Adviser reports
- Listen to Grant Williams’ deep dive into stablecoin, Tether, at Grant-Williams.com
- Read Gerard Minack’s, “It’s Too Early To Call The End Of The Reflation Trade”
- Learn more about Coeur D’Alene, Idaho at coeurdalene.org