You would be hard-pressed to find anyone who has done more to educate and inform individual investors about the fundamentals of effective investing than Meb Faber. Over the past decade and longer, through books like Global Asset Allocation, Meb has taken key concepts, which Wall Street has suggested for years are too complex for individuals to understand let alone implement, and made them easily accessible for almost anyone to quickly absorb. In this conversation, Meb discusses why passive investing as we know it today is not nearly as efficient as most believe, how owning just one fund allows him to be far more effectively diversified than investors who own dozens, why the investment industry as we know it today is in terminal decline and how investors and finance professionals alike should position themselves to take advantage of its evolution in coming years. Below are several notes and links related to this episode:
- Learn more about Meb and his firm, Cambria Investments, at CambriaInvestments.com.
- Check out Meb’s blog and podcast at MebFaber.com.
- Follow Meb on Twitter @MebFaber.
- Get Meb’s books for free at MebFaber.com/books/download.
- Learn more about the Cambria Trinity ETF at CambriaFunds.com.
- Learn more about the Cambria Global Value ETF at CambriaFunds.com.
- Learn more about the Cambria Tail Risk ETF at CambriaFunds.com.
Read some of Meb’s recent writings: