- Tobin's Q says investors are taking on “extraordinary risk” right now in the stock market – Pragmatic Capitalism
- Wouldn't it be awesome if our fed chairman followed Leslie Nielsen's lead? – Funny or Die
- Mounting State Debts Stoke Fears of a Looming Crisis – NY Times
- Are the Banks Insolvent? It's a Fair Question – Seeking Alpha
- Bank failures just keep coming – Calculated Risk
- For sale: Unabomber's Montana property, listed for $69,500 and 'obviously very secluded' – LA Times
- Is Twitter really worth $3 billion? – Bloomberg
For links like these in real time follow me on Twitter.