- House Advantage – Banks Shared in Profits on Securities Lending, but Not Losses – NY Times
- Foreclosure Fraud For Dummies – The Big Picture
- Banks have essentially sidestepped 400 years of property law in the United States – NY Times
- Now we know why the banks were sitting out the rally – The Fly
- Foreclosure Fortune Buys Bugatti, Yacht, Mansions for Attorney David J. Stern – Bloomberg
- Warren Buffett: Forget gold, buy stocks – Fortune
- U.S. Will Soon Be It's Own Largest Creditor – Infectious Greed
For links like these in real time follow me on twitter.