- How Kobe Bryant Explains Everything That's Wrong With Wall Street – Business Insider
- Japan struggled for 20 years with zombie banks. Here in America we have millions of zombie homeowners. – WSJ
- Citi: With Bond Yields Where They Are, Stocks Need To Crash – Business Insider
- California Prepares To Issue Marijuana Bonds If Prop 19 Passes – Business Insider
- J.R. Ewing of “Dallas” wins $11 million in damages from Citigroup in fiduciary misconduct case – LA Times
- Jonathan “Jon” Baker of “CHiPs” charged with securities fraud – LA Times
For links like these in real time follow me on twitter.