- Fleck: “I wouldn't own a financial stock with a gun at my head.” – Business Insider
- More than a 10% banks remain at risk of failure even as indicators show some nascent signs of revival – WSJ
- Is Pennsylvania's capital only the beginning of a wave of muni defaults? – WSJ
- The Cult of Equity is dead. Long live bonds. – FT
- Face It, Nobody Is Bullish Anymore… – Business Insider
- …Except the Insiders – MarketWatch
- Why Labor Day Is the Best Time to Buy a Car – NY Times
For links like these in real time follow me on Twitter.