- Business Name FAIL – FAIL Blog
- Is This A Blip, Or Is Stock Ownership On A Permanent Decline? – Business Insider
- Individual Investors Are Still Behaving Badly – NY Times
- Oregon shuts down 7-year old's lemonade stand in the name of public safety (your tax dollars, hard at work) – Business Insider
- Is Big Blue Flashing a Bond Warning? – WSJ
- Deleveraging chronicles: consumer credit declines in June. – Calculated Risk
- WedLock: The World's First Divorce Insurance Product – NY Times
For links like these in real time follow me on Twitter.