- Ireland Is Evidence That Austerity Only Exacerbates Economic Decline – NY Times
- We are now in the early stages of another Great Depression – Krugman
- Bond market investors are sending a message loud and clear on the economy: They’re worried – WSJ
- A Case for Undervalued Equities: Earnings & Interest Rates – Trader's Narrative
- Investors who made billions on the housing bust are now snapping up barren plots of land in Las Vegas and Phoenix – WSJ
- Michael Jackson's Wacko Cash Machine Yields $250 Million a Year – Bloomberg
For links like these in real-time follow me on Twitter.