- Whitney Tilson Explains Why BP Is Just Too Cheap Not To Invest In – Business Insider
- BP Expresses Extreme Confidence About Latest Leak Fix, Says Flow Will Slow To A “Trickle” – Business Insider
- 'It makes no sense for Obama to talk down the share price of BP, BEFORE they have paid damages' – The Fly
- Mortgage Purchase Applications decline 35% over last four weeks – Calculated Risk
- It looks like Pimco is listening to Richard Koo – Bloomberg
- Stewart Cink Gets a Little Crazy on the Course – Zach Johnson
For links like these in real-time follow me on Twitter.