- U.S. Attorney's Office Opens Criminal Probe of Goldman Sachs Trading (WSJ)
- How Goldman offloaded its toxic assets (Felix)
- Can this 'teflon market' overcome the potential head and shoulders pattern? (Kirk Report)
- Big banks may be forced to raise an additional $250 billion in capital under a bill on the U.S. Senate floor today (Bloomberg)
- Equity rally not driven by the usual investors (FT)
- ‘Strategic’ Mortgage Defaults Continue to Grow in Popularity (Bloomberg)
- Jon Stewart Shreds Apple “Appholes” For Ridiculous Gizmodo iPhone Response And Transformation Into “The Man” (Business Insider)
For links like these in real time follow me on Twitter.