- Obama Slays the Healthcare Dragon (Editorial Cartoonists)
- AT&T Plans $1 Billion Charge Related to Increased Costs from Healthcare Reform (WSJ)
- Actively Managed Mutual Funds Are Obsolete (Forbes)
- The 15 Money Rules Parents Should Teach Their Kids (WSJ)
- Uncle Sam Makes $8 Profit on Citi Bailout (Washington Post)
- Terrorists Could Hide Bombs in Breast Implants (Manolith)
- Make Your Disposable Razor Blade Last For 20 Months (Consumerist)
For links like these in real time follow me on Twitter.